Monday, December 28, 2015

.....Now BSNL driving away customers from their DOOR STEP


Recently I moved to my new house. One of my tasks was to setup my home network.
The first thing I wanted was an internet connection. I approached the nearest BSNL office for a connection.
I was already using an expensive so called rural broadband.

The response funny, it was in fact like this. We have lot of pending faults to attend. I asked.. Is it feasible there? Line man...yes it is.
I asked, can you give in two weeks at least. Technician looks at line man... line man thinking.. too much.. smoke out of his ears.
He say's.... hmm.. we can give...but don't be in a hurry.. we have to dig up to find a line for you...there is no cable here.. you have to purchase it from outside..
Anyways... you call me later...he left. F**K.

I turned to the technician.. what he said ? I asked... He said.. I will give his mobile number...its unofficial.. you call him later and ask.
We need your support. He will try to come when he is free.. not week days... may be Sunday.. What???

Then that F**K'er gave me a lecture about how rural people use broadband..It seems locals don't know anything about bandwidth.. they simply start movie downloads and
goes out...waste of bandwidth.. they don't know anything about routers.. they don't switch of routers.. router gets heated up and when connection is lost we suffer.

Another employee enters the room fully drunk. He started discussing some personal matters with the technician. Its Monday morning 10AM. I am waiting..
I am already late for office. And these F**Ks are discussing petty personal matters.. ignoring a potential customer who is ready to pay 1000+ per month for broadband.

Dear BSNL.. why do you have employees like this? You are surviving such because of the infrastructure build with public money. Shame on you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.