Thursday, April 15, 2010

SCRABBLE is Addictive


SCRABBLE... we have this game board in our office. Fun club bought this game for employees. It all started with the Scrabble competition... I am hearing for the first time about this game when I received the fun club mail...I normally don't pay much attention to these mails.

But the tallest guy is my team laughed at me for not knowing about this game. I argued...with him. Its not required to know!!

I see people sitting around a chess like board arranging letters in some weird manner...who cares.
Crazy people!!! Daily after I take my evening tea..I will take a look at this madness for a moment and leave...

Days passed...one day..when I was doing my daily look.. I started suggesting words to a friend...some of them worked...I did this often there after....I realized the pleasure you get when you form words that connects... Heeeahhh.. Its interesting.....

Then another day... I sat down to play a game... I learned the rules....I made words that connects...some of my words are strange..I myself don't know the meaning....But if you can convince..you can make new words :)

Nowadays I find myself playing this game quite often...its addictive...

So my dear friends never start playing this game... Its like like any other addiction....stay away!!

No comments: